California-based Reylynn Properties and its construction arm ReyLenn Construction Company is currently under construction on two Solana projects in Denver’s Central Park community (formerly called Stapleton). Solana is Reylynn’s brand of luxury apartment communities featuring extensive amenities.
Solana Beeler Park is a 270-unit project situated on a 3.76 acre site at the northwest corner of East 56th Ave and Boston Court. The type-V, “wrap” includes a 5 level above-grade parking structure surrounded by 4 floors of wood frame construction.
Solana Central Park is a 307-unit project situated on a 4.5 acre parcel at the northwest corner of Central Park Blvd and East 32nd Ave. The type-V, “wrap” includes a 4 level above-grade parking structure surrounded by 4 floors of wood frame construction.
Amenities for both properties include:
- Resort Style Swimming Pool & Spa
- Coworking Lounge with Private Conference Room & Phone Booths
- Entertaining Kitchen & Bar/Event Space
- Private Workout Studios with “Smart” Equipment
- Health Club Inspired Fitness Center with State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Outdoor Fitness & Recreation Lawn
- Swingtrack Widescreen HD Golf and Sport Simulator
- Speakeasy & Gaming Lounge
- Landscaped Courtyards with Outdoor Work Stations
- Woodfire Pizza Oven
- Private Library/Reading Room
- Enclosed Dog Park
- Bike/Ski/Snowboard Repair
Leasing is expected to begin in the spring of 2023.
Reylenn Properties LLC is a southern California based real estate company specializing in the investment, development and construction of multifamily/mixed-use projects in key markets in California, Colorado and the Western region of the United States. Over the last 14 years the team has been responsible for the development of projects with an approximate value in excess of $2 billion.