Jill Menoff Architect, P.C., a small innovative architectural firm providing full architectural and interior design services for residential clients, seeks a skilled architect with extensive experience in custom residential design.
Applicants should have a degree in architecture from an accredited college, 2-8 years of working experience in schematic design through construction document phases, consultant coordination, product research, custom millwork and proficiency in AutoCAD. The candidate should be able to move fluently between projects of various sizes.
The position offers an opportunity to be involved in projects from conception through construction. Projects include full renovation of residences and collaboration with high-end interior designers.
Applicants should have:
- On-site experience and problem-solving abilities
- Experience preparing Bid Documents and Construction Documents
- Experience in preparing DOB Filing Sets a plus
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- Skills in communication, ability to work well in a collaborative environment and consultant coordination
- Possess a strong work ethic and enjoy the work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite is required. Photoshop and 3-D rendering experience are a plus.
The applicant should be interested in gaining experience in all aspects of the design process. JMA offers a 401(k). Please submit a cover letter, resume, and work samples as a single PDF attachment.
JMA is located at 550 Grand St. Salary will be commensurate with experience.