Westchester, NY, USLocation:
Fri, Apr 29 ’22Posted on:
Studio PPARK is an architecture and interior design firm based in the NYC metro area. We serve a variety of high-end projects in NYC, Nantucket, the Hamptons, Westchester, Florida and the entire East Coast. Our office is adjacent to the metro north Irvington stop (30-40 min from Grand Central).
We are seeking intermediate designers/architects (full time and part-time w/ flexible and remote work opportunities). Preferably 5 years plus of relevant high-end residential design experience, to join our growing practice. Responsibilities will include design, drafting and coordination in all phases of architectural projects.
This is a great opportunity for experience, growth and exposure to all aspects of our high end architectural and interiors practice.
- Professional Degree (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit required.
- Proficiency in Adobe and Microsoft Office Suites required.
- Knowledge of 3D and Presentation software including, but not limited to Sketch Up, Max, Enscape and Vray.
- Knowledge of residential construction and renovation is highly recommended. Wood frame construction experience is a plus.
- NYC DoB, LPC and NYS filing experience is also highly recommended.
- Strong organizational and verbal communication skills. Self-motivated individuals willing to look to solve problems rather than waiting for them.
- Must be eligible to work in the US. We are not able to sponsor international applicants at this time.
All compensation commensurate with previous work experience. Benefits may include transitchek, healthcare and paid time off.
Qualified applicants should send a resume and work samples to: email@example.com in PDF format and note Intermediate Designer/Architect in the subject line. No phone calls please.