PARKERSBURG — The following Wood County properties were transferred between May 1-20
* James J. Cirigliano III & Jane E. Cirigliano to Braden M Johnson & Katelyn M Bond, Lot 78 North Hills Estates, North Hills district, $278,500.
* Ryan S Stanley to Amber L. Cool, Lot 207 Brierwood, Williams district, $87,500.
* Areitco Investments LLC to Prince Rentals LLC, Lot 21 Gordon and Ebert addition, Parkersburg City district, $41,000.
* Deidre L. Marshall to Barbara S. Ream, Part tract lots 59 & 60 subdivision Albert Congdon Estate, Parkersburg City district, $115,000.
* Jae Rhys Investments LLC to Jason L. Goff, tract 0.270 acres Dupont Road, Lubeck district, $2,000.
* Prosser Land and Timber LLC to Robert C. and Denise M. Pendelebury, tract 79 3/4 of an acre & tact 2 acres & tact 100 acres, Union district, $256,500.
* Steven L. McClain & Kristin R. Patterson aka Kristin R. Lewis to Steven L. McClain, Lot 3 Lubeck Hills addition Section E, Lubeck district, $75,000.
* Linda E. Kantiz to Kaisie E. Saunders, Lot 156 Pleasant View addition, Vienna district, $123,500.
* Randall B. and Stacy M. Smith to James N. and Christina K. Spychalski, tract 1.106 acres St. Mary’s Pike and oil, gas, and minerals if any, Parkersburg district, $173,000
* Community Resources Inc. to Joshua E. Freeland, Lot 0.186 acres Nash St. with exhibit, Parkersburg City district, $133,000.
* Stephanie K. Roeckner to Melissa L. Talbott, Lot 20 Riverview addition, Vienna district, $120, 000.
* Prosser Land and Timber LLC to Timothy A. and Brenda L. Miller, surface only 2 tracts 36 114/160 acres & tract 178 acres exemptions & tract 47 1/5 acre & tract 1, Union district, $225,000
* Cynthia J. Jackson and Marcy J. Vanhemel to Robert W. and Catherine L. Nichols, tract 0.976 acres, Clay district, $75,000.
* Tera M. Cutright fka Tera M. Phillips to Michael and Tina Liyyon, part tract Lot 2 ADA C Nugent Lots, Lubeck district, $63,000
* Robert L. Byers and Nola J. Byers (indirect) to Orville and Carol Trembly, Lots 4 & 5 amended plat Oakland addition, Parkersburg City district, $250,000.
* Jason Johnson successor, executor, and trustee of Michael W. Johnson estate to Raphael and Barbara Vargas, tract 5 acres Butcher Bend Road, Slate district, $140,000.
* Clyde G. Way to Christopher L. and Aimee R. Boldman, Lot 52 J.W. Dils Heirs addition #2 and all interest in oil, gas, and mineral rights if any, Parkersburg City district, $142,000.
* J. David Arnorld to Pit Computers Inc., Lot 0.18 acres West Virginia Route #2 & Parkwood Drive, Parkersburg City district, $350,000
* New Hope Baptist Church, Helen H. Youngblood (indirect), Robert K. Youngblood (indirect), Scott Newell (trustee), David L. Youngblood, Stephen R. Youngblood to Joel and Bernice Reuter, Lot 41 Woodland Park addition, Parkersburg City district, $8,000.
* Michael J. and Pamela R. Higgs to Lisa Higgs, Lot 17 & part tract lot 16 Block 4 Dudleys second addition, Parkersburg City district, $80,000.
* C-Card Properties LLC to Hannah D. Kelly, Jonathan L. Merinar and Raymond E. Kelley, Lot 212 Fairgrounds Park addition, Parkersburg City district, $142,500.
* Paul P. Cheng to Kathrine K. Hartley, Lot 54 Brookside addition, Parkersburg City district, $140,000.
* Timothy N. and Vicki R. Chaney to Keith and April Penn, Lot 7 block 1 New Dominion addition, Parkersburg City district, $27,500.
* Kristi L. and Gene A. Hendrickson II to Robert J. and Beth M. Wade, Lot 8 Vic-Mar Manor addition, Williamstown district, $120,000.
* Phyllis E. and John H. Johnson Jr. to Mathew L. Allen, Lot 11 Randolph addition less exception, Parkersburg City district, $100,000.
* Daniel and Cienna N. Vandyke to Joseph S. Chen, Lot 90 Greenmont Hills addition phase 6, Vienna district, $500,000.
* Stephen C. Smith to Daniel S. and Julia A. Glden, tract 2.0 acres US Rt 50 and right of ways, $100,000.
* Yuhsiu and Atty Fang Lin to Robert L. Sample, Lot 10 section 2 River Road subdivision, Vienna district, $195,000.
* Terry Lee Layfield to Shari Lynn Flinn, all interest lot 10 Paradise Village #1, Lubeck district, $65,000.
* Timothy A. and Jenny E. Byers to Jonathan D. Bechtold, all interest lot 18 Society Hill Acres addition, Slate district, $600,000.
* Kimberly Lee Hill and Judy Anne Dix (indirect) to Christopher M. and Christina M. Davis, tract 0.6629 acres Davisville Road less right of way, Clay district, $200,000.
* Seneca Trustees Inc. and Fred A. and Linda Lutz (indirect) to Steven K. McClain, Lot 84 Roselawn addition, Vienna district, $57,000.
* Terry M. Topping and Margaret Rose Topping (indirect) to Jamie L. and Clarence B White Jr., Lot 48 Willowbrook Acres Inc, Parkersburg City district, $265,000.
* JSMN Dollar General Properties LLC to Namdar DG Realty LLC, Lot Burke and 7th Streets, Parkersburg City district, $609,006.21.
* Clerk of Wood County Commission Mark Rhodes, Kelsie Gabbett (indirect), Ludwig M. Squires (indirect), and Goldie Squires (indirect) to Kelsie J. Gabbart, Tygart Creek 26 acres, Steele district, $2,100.
* Union Creek LLC to BK Properties LLC of Vienna Lot 8 Orchard Park addition & Lot 17 G W. Wentz addition #1 & Lots 48, 50, 52, 54, 56 & 58 L. Dudley, Vienna district, $2,200,000.
Today’s breaking news and more in your inbox