Floisand Studio Architects is looking for a full-time designer/architect with 3+ years of experience to join us. You’ll work closely with firm principals to design and, over time, manage projects from pre-design through construction. We are a close-knit firm. The ideal candidate will be team-oriented, have excellent design skills, be looking to collaborate on all aspects of design and be willing to help grow the firm.
Floisand Studio is a 5-person architecture firm located in SODO Seattle. We are an office full of problem solvers and work on a even mix of commercial and residential design. For more information about our firm and our work please visit our website at www.floisandstudio.com
Strong candidates will have the following qualifications:
- A professional degree in architecture
- 3+ years of post-graduate experience working in architecture
- Be creative and attentive to detail
- Excellent design and communication skills: graphic, verbal and written
- Advanced to expert proficiency with SketchUp and rendering software (such as Enscape) and the ability to develop and maintain 3D models at all stages of design
- Proficiency with Autocad & Adobe Creative Suite
- Be proactive and able to switch between projects in different phases of development
- Be able to free hand sketch on the fly
We offer flexible working hours commensurate with experience and value maintaining work/life balance. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes: full medical, vision and dental insurance coverage; professional licensing support; continuing education opportunities; and a paid sabbatical after 5 years of employment.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.