Maine, ME, USLocation:
Tue, Jan 4 ’22Posted on:
Job Title: Project Architect
Firm Name: Bruce Norelius Studio
Firm Profile: Bruce Norelius Studio is a design firm focusing on custom residential projects. Projects are intensively detailed and specific, with high regard for aesthetic and sustainable performance. We work hard to create a sustainable work environment for our employees.
Salary Range: Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability.
Job Description: We are seeking a full-time Project Architect / Job Captain with experience on custom residential projects in the Northeast from SD-CA. This unique setting offers exposure to a range of experiences in a small practice executing high-end projects. Our studio focuses on work in Los Angeles, New England, and the mountain states. We currently have several exciting projects in the works for which we are looking for the right people to join our team.
- Must have: good design skills.
- Must have: 4 +/- years experience in high-end residential design in the Northeast.
- Must have: experience in project production from initiation through permitting and construction.
- Must have: experience in construction administration phase including site meetings, submittals, and preparation of field sketches.
- Must have: experience coordinating consultants and schedules.
- Must have: strong project team communication skills to help ensure the design remains clear throughout the design and construction process.
- Must have: proven excellence in technical detailing.
- Must have High skill level in Revit.
- Desirable: proficiency with other modeling software.
- Desirable: architectural license.
- Desirable: interest in materials, fabrication, high-performance building envelope design
Please, no calls. Apologies in advance, but we will not have time to respond to resumes that don’t closely match our requirements.