San Francisco, CA, USLocation:
Mon, Dec 27 ’21Posted on:
Our client is known across the Bay Area for custom residential design rooted in traditional architecture, with functional spaces that support 21st century living. Their work spans historic renovations, aesthetically sensitive transformations and new construction. Their ethos of thoroughness and quality has made them a highly sought after collaborator of top builders, interior designers and repeat clients. They truly love what they do and have a shared sense of pride in the homes they create.
Their portfolio has expanded consistently within San Francisco, Marin, Wine Country, and the South Bay, including a number of historically significant homes and an exciting slate of new projects. Each team member has the potential to participate in remarkable work and to drive the firm’s reputation and growth.
PROJECT ARCHITECT ROLE:
Lead the design and delivery of projects, including directing junior staff. The qualified candidate will amplify the Principal’s design vision; possess a zeal and solid acumen for the language of high-end architecture; communicate with clients with polish and confidence; delegate and instruct succinctly and positively; and have a solid work ethic based on commitment, organization, clear communication and an acute attention to detail. The ideal candidate will show evidence that they can produce consistent work of very high quality.
• 10+ years architecture experience (license a plus, not required)
• Complete fluency in the language and execution of high-end residential architecture
• Demonstrated success managing and prioritizing large, multi-faceted projects
• Superb communication skills – verbal, written and graphic
• Mastery of commonly-used 2D architectural software programs and office programs
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture
• US-based (only)
OUR OPTIMAL CANDIDATE:
• Navigates with dexterity between “granular” and “big picture”, the scale shift required for design refinement and efficient project management
• Has experience managing teams, including delegation, instruction and positive motivation
• Has a proactive, shared-ownership approach to representing and developing the company
• Presents and communicates confidently and with polish, both inside and outside the company
• Takes and gives direction gracefully, with a focus on needs and interests
• Has familiarity with 3D modeling
• Has worked within the San Francisco Bay Area (or other US metro area that typifies our work)
• Has a healthy sense of humor and diversity of interests to add to our friendly, dynamic atmosphere
COMPENSATION: competitive salary, commensurate with experience
BENEFITS: competitive, including health and 401K with matching
LOCATION: The Haight, San Francisco – centrally located and steps from multiple transit options
No sponsorship provided.
Apply: email@example.com (please submit resume and samples no larger than 10mb)
For a full listing of available jobs, please visit our website at: www.peloros.io
$1,000 Referral Program: see our website