Today ARCHITECT has opened the call for entries to its 19th annual Residential Architect Design Awards program. RADA recognize outstanding work and innovations across a wide range of typologies and specialties within residential design. Winning entries of this year’s program will be published in the November/December 2022 issue of ARCHITECT with expanded coverage online. Any house or project completed after Jan. 1, 2019, is eligible. Last year, the jury selected 21 projects for recognition.
Interested in submitting your project to the 2022 RADA program? Here’s how to enter:
- Visit the Residential Architect Design Awards website: https://www.radesignawards.com
- Read the eligibility guidelines, category types, submission process, and required entry materials (images and project description and parameters).
- Hit the “Click here to enter” link to get started. You will need to create an account so you can save and return to your entry. If you’re returning to complete an existing application, enter your email and password to log in.
- Register your project by Sept. 2, 2022, and pay the regular entry fee of $160 per standard category entry, or $130 for a specialty category entry.
- If you register your project after Sept. 2, 2022, you must pay the late fee of $210 per standard category entry, or $180 per special category entry.
- Fill out the online entry forms and upload your support materials (details about the required materials are on the RADA website). You may also return to this website to add to or modify your entry at a later date, up until the competition deadline.
- Submit all materials by Sept. 9, 2022 , 11:59 p.m. EDT, regardless of whether you registered before or after the regular deadline.
This year, we have expanded RADA’s project categories:
Standard Entry Categories (Regular Fee: $160 | Late Fee: $210)
Specialty Entry Categories (Regular Fee: $130 | Late Fee: $180)
Email RADA@zondahome.com with any questions. We look forward to seeing your entries!