Adam Golinczak Architecture P.C. office is seeking an Architectural Designer / Job Captain for luxury retail and residential projects.
AGA PC is a small professional office for architecture, planning and design, located in the Hudson Valley of New York. Our projects are located throughout Unites States. They vary in scale and require all members of the office to participate in all phases of the project.
Applicants must have:
- US Architectural Degree, BA or MA.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a US architectural office. Provide references.
- AutoCAD expertise are a must.
- Revit expertise is a must.
- Proven ability to lead all phases of architectural and interior design project. (PD, SD, DD, CD, CA and Close-out).
- Proven and exceptional ability to survey.
- Understanding or building codes, construction standards, zoning, and ADA regulations.
- Proven ability to coordinate and lead project consultants.
- Exceptional proficiency to develop Contract Documents, using AutoCAD & Revit.
- Proficiency in RHINO, V-Ray, Grasshopper, 3Dmax are a plus.
- Strong conceptual and 3-D representation skills. Using hand sketches and/or 3-D programs.
- Proven ability to develop his/her own set of construction documents. Please present only the work you have done.
- Some Luxury retail and residential experience is required.
- Technical understanding and excellent ability to coordinate architectural and engineering building systems.
- Proficiency in Adobe and Microsoft Project programs.
- Architectural registration and LEED certification are a plus.
- Passion for architecture, design, and creativity.
- Positive, focused, self-managing, team-player personality to deliver exceptional work within required deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills according to architectural standards all projects.
- Agility to remain focused on deadlines, under pressures inherent in design and construction industry.
- Ability to assign and complete tasks and drive projects forward responsibly in a timely manner.
- Candidates should reside in or near New York City area, at the time of application. In 2022 the office team works remotely. This may change in the later part of 2022 to flexible hybrid.
- This position requires travel (flying) to U.S. cities.
- Candidates must reside have legal status to work in the United States, at the time of application.
- Quarterly Bonus commensurate to experience and performance.
- Accruing paid 2-weeks off, year-1.
- Thanksgiving & Christmas week off.
Please submit your CV along with Cover Letter, portfolio and wage requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary to be determined based on experience & abilities.
Please see our webpage www.aga-nyc.com