Pursley Dixon Architecture, Inc.
Charlotte, NC, USLocation:
Fri, Aug 12 ’22Posted on:
Pursley Dixon Architecture is a design studio specializing in boutique residential work. The nationally based firm is seeking an Architectural Assistant who will share our passion to build beautiful things. For more information about Pursley Dixon Architecture please visit www.pursleydixon.com.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assist the Principals and/or Project Architects in preparation of presentation and/or construction drawings
· Assist the Interior Designer and/or Business Manager in maintenance of office systems (i.e. Coordinating mailings, running errands, assisting in organizing the sample library)
· Visit trade shows, take seminars or course work, read and research current or past thoughts related to architecture, and visit interesting places in order to stay on the fore front of thought and ideas within the profession and share those ideas with others in the firm
· Being observant for other things that needs to be done, because in a small firm there is always something to be done
· Photoshop photographs if required
· Assist the Business Manager as needed to maintain website and media sites
· Proficient in Adobe Suite, InDesign, Photoshop
· Proficient in Google Sketch Up
· Strong hand drafting and sketching skills
· Proficient in Vectorworks, AutoCAD
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Strong time management and prioritization skills
· 1 – 3 years of residential design experience
· Must love dogs
Firm offers full benefits and competitive salary for qualified candidates.