Hello all. I’m back in your inbox this morning with your new copy of the Mooresville Daily. Here are all the things you need to know about what’s happening in town…
First, today’s weather:
Partly sunny and warmer. High: 80 Low: 66.
📢 I’m looking for business owners and marketers in Mooresville who want to build awareness, connect with customers and increase sales.
I have a limited number of sponsorships available to introduce our Mooresville Daily readers to local businesses they need to know about. If that’s you, then I invite you to learn more and secure your spot now.
Here are the top stories today in Mooresville:
- According to Speedway Digest, Mooresville native, Keith Brightbill returned to his hometown area for a visit on Saturday night. He drove his brother Brad’s car to victory, over a stellar field of racers, taking top honors in the 52nd annual Firecracker 40 TP Truck Equipment Sportsman Championship race at Grandview Speedway. Congratulations Keith! (Speedwaydigest.com)
- When you’re in the market for a new home, hunting down every new listing in the area can be a wearisome endeavor. That’s why we’ve gone ahead and done the initial work for you.
Here is a list of the five latest properties to go up for sale in and near the Mooresville area — including one with 4 beds and 3.5 baths for $735,000, and another with 4 beds and 3.5 baths for $735,000. (Mooresville Patch)
- Mark your calendars for July 22, for Christmas In July Sip and Stroll in downtown Mooresville, from 6 to 8 p.m. along Main and Broad Streets. According to the event listing many of the unique shops and businesses will be offering open houses, store specials, sumptuous sips, divine deals, yummy appetizers, gifts, treats and more! Bring your favorite people and enjoy shopping. Hope to see you there! (Downtown Mooresville)
Help us make this newsletter better!
We’ve been getting so much positive feedback about the Mooresville Daily that we’re starting to get a big head. Want to bring us back down to earth with some constructive feedback? If so, take our simple — and quick! — reader survey. Your feedback will help us make sure we’re covering the kind of local news, events and scuttlebutt you really care about. And it will help us toward our goal of being an indispensable local resource and the last email you’d ever unsubscribe from.
We’d be so appreciative of your feedback that, if you take the survey, we’ll enter your email address in a drawing for a small mountain of Patch swag. You know you want that tote bag — so click the link and give it to us straight. Thank you!
Today in Mooresville:
From my notebook:
- Town of Mooresville NC: “Residents within Town limits can request this free service year-round!” (Town of Mooresville NC via Facebook)
- Dale Earnhardt Foundation: “The mission of the Dale Earnhardt Foundation is to CONTINUE THE LEGEND and legacy of Dale Earnhardt through charitable programs and scholarships that sustain his lifelong commitment to Children, Education and Environmental / Wildlife Preservation.#daleearnahrdt #education #environment #preservation #scholarships #childrensprograms Donations Appreciated: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick…” (Mooresville Chamber of Commerce via Facebook)
- Lake Norman Regional Medical Center: “Congratulations to Pam Brewer and Kristy Saunders of the Health Information Management department as recipients of the June Teamwork Award! You are greatly appreciated for your extensive experience and knowledge! Bravo times two!” (Mooresville Chamber of Commerce via Facebook)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
- Taxes in Retirement Seminar (July 12)
- SAT Master Strategies In-Person Class (July 17)
- Top 10 Divorce Mistakes and How to Avoid Them – Vesta’s Charlotte, NC Hub (July 20)
- Add your event
Now you’re in the loop and ready to start this Monday! See you tomorrow morning for your next update.
— Karena Garrity
About me: Journalism is in my veins.I have been a community reporter for the better part of the past 20 years. I love my small town community and I am honored to be a part of Patch.com. You can reach me at; email@example.com.
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Mooresville Daily? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org