Los Angeles, CA, USLocation:
Thu, Sep 29 ’22Posted on:
NOWHAUS STUDIO is a boutique interior design specializing in residential + commercial projects based in Brooklyn, NY. We are a comprehensive design firm, handling projects from the construction and architectural phases to the interiors and expanding to Los Angeles, CA to oversee our construction projects.
We are currently looking for a talented, motivated, and highly organized Part- Time Interior Designer to help start the Los Angeles branch. This job with be remote with site meetings and occasional team meetings (virtually and in person). Candidates should display initiative, and accountability and have the ability to do self-guided work within a fast-paced environment.
- Sourcing Construction Materials / Furniture
- Ordering Samples / Vendor Relations
- Create Detailed Elevations
- Create pricing and construction documents with full detail
- Design Custom Millwork and FF&E
- Comfort presenting ideas – both internally and externally
- Construction Documentation level drawing work, including highly articulate design detailing
- At least 1-3 years of experience at an interior design firm as an Interior Designer in commercial or residential design with experience managing their own projects.
- Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Remote Work
- Located in Los Angeles for Site Meetings
- Proficient in Autocad
- Proficient in Adobe Design Suite
Please send a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org