New York, NY, USLocation:
Wed, Aug 10 ’22Posted on:
Studio Panduro is a newly established fast-paced, multidisciplinary architecture and interior design firm specializing in high-end residential projects throughout the United States. We practice a layered style of contemporary architecture, interior design, and décor. Through a combination of refined aesthetic, timeless materials, and luxurious finishes, we bring together the best of design, style comfort and ease to our exceptional clientele.
We are looking for enthusiastic, highly skilled, and creative architects and designers for immediate hire, with astute design talents who strive for excellence in design and execution of projects. Our work is highly collaborative relying on the core talents that each member brings to the team. Studio Panduro offers competitive salaries, paid holidays, vacation and personal time, and benefits package including high quality health, dental and vision insurance. Our office currently offers a flexible workspace hybrid model.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a firm and be part of a dynamic and talented team.
Please note we are also accepting applications for designers and architects with any amount of experience. If you are interested, please apply.
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience, preferably in the luxury residential design within the field of contemporary as well as traditional design.
· Bachelor of Architecture degree at minimum.
· Strong communication skills, well spoken, observant and inquisitive.
· Strong project management skills including programming, scheduling, budget and organization.
· General experience and strong familiarity with construction documentation and detailing of building core & shell as well as interior features and millwork.
· Excellent AutoCAD drafting skills. Familiarity with Revit a plus, but not required Excellent schematic and photorealistic 3D rendering skills. (Rhino and Sketch-up required. Lumion and others a plus.)
· Proficiency with graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office Suite & MS Project.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER, RESUME OR CV AND PORTFOLIO OF WORK SAMPLES ALONG WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Portfolio contents should include samples of formal presentation work or renderings as well as exemplary construction and millwork drawings at all scales and level of detail. Creative and multidisciplinary work is also encouraged to be included.
Please attach all documents in pdf format no greater than 25 mb and address to Hiring Manager at email@example.com.
We request no phone calls or external links. Web based portfolios should be prepared as a PDF and attached in the email.