Insights on Houston Commercial Real Estate C&D & Major Projects
What You’ll Learn:
- How Houston construction companies are navigating tight timelines, rising construction costs and supply chain challenges.
- What strategies in offsite construction are being taken to create speedy & reliable processes?
- With so much uncertainty, are we seeing people walk away or turn down projects? If so, how is that impacting business and project pipelines?
- How are CRE leaders staying on top of demand when the way people interact with real estate of all product types is evolving?
- What are the emerging trends developers are most interested, such as grocery-anchored tenant attraction? What are they wary of?
- How are projects currently being financed and how are lenders and investors assessing risk?
- Which urban spaces and suburban areas around Houston are seeing the most activity for new construction? What asset classes are on the fall or rise from office and retail to industrial, multifamily and healthcare.
- What emerging technologies are streamlining the construction process?
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Objectives: How is this playing a bigger role in the decision making and planning process for new construction in Houston?
- What role do materials play in the lifespan of a building? How does redevelopment come into play?
How You’ll Do More Business: Enhance your business by understanding the latest trends in Houston construction & development. Find out where there is room for opportunities, and where to capitalize on these trends. Our expert speakers will weigh in on how to navigate the uncertainties of high costs, labor shortages, project delays and everything in between. Dive into design and technological innovations being used to improve building performance and future-proof assets. Hear from Texas’s best on how to stay on top of a rapidly changing and uncertain market.
Who Attends: Houston’s most influential investors, contractors, owners, developers, lenders, brokers, occupiers, planners, architects, designers, consultants, and advisors.
Questions about your ticket purchase or interest in sponsoring? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries, please email our Texas event producer Sophie McCourt at email@example.com