By: Sylvia Hooks, CMO at Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company.
Big ideas come from inspired people who believe they have a better way. Over the course of the past year, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, scoured the globe to meet those inspired people. We call them “digital revolutionaries,” those who have incorporated Aruba’s technological capabilities to reimagine a world of new possibilities, whether to improve personal experiences or to achieve specific business priorities.
Aruba now brings those stories to you with the Digital Revolutionaries ebook.
Packed with more than 80 vignettes from a diverse mix of organizations across multiple verticals and geographies, this ebook offers unique perspectives on how Aruba has enabled IT teams to tackle modern networking challenges. From the edge to the cloud, and everywhere in between, the ingenuity displayed within its pages offer a host of ideas, concepts, and inspiration for those charting their own digital transformation journeys.
The ebook covers organizations across North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The verticals highlighted include retail, healthcare, hospitality, government, manufacturing/distribution, sports, entertainment, services, and both primary and higher education.
Within its stories, learn how organizations achieved the following requirements:
- Creating an integrated LAN and WLAN experience for its users
- Future-proofing network architecture
- Deploying a centralized and secure SD-WAN/SD-Branch platform
- Leveraging AI-powered tools for rapid deployment while maintaining regulatory compliance
- Ensuring centrally managed, consistent, high-performance wi-fi across a diverse array of geographies and real estate properties
- Segmenting users on policy-based access rights for improved security
- Commissioning high-performance networking infrastructure to support wired, wireless, and mobile devices
- Adopting a streamlined, flexible, and scalable networking solution through intuitive management tools
- And so much more…
Download the ebook today to access this valuable information.
For more about how Aruba connects the edge, explore Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform).
Copyright © 2022 IDG Communications, Inc.