Mon, Jul 11 ’22Posted on:
HUTS in on the hunt for excellent architectural designers with demonstrated production, organizational and communication skills that are ready to make an immediate impact on our residential design and development projects.
- Train under Senior Designers on design and delivery of HUTS Standards Projects.
- Eventually manage the design, project coordination, client presentation, and communication on HUTS Standards Projects.
- Work with Architectural Draftspersons and production consultants to coordinate project deliverables.
- Coordinate with project groundwork and engineering consultants.
- Prepare and client presentations.
- Assist in development of new HUTS architectural products and custom projects.
- Architecture Degree with 2-5 years experience.
- Familiarity in residential design, building codes, construction techniques, detailing, permit process, producing CD sets, and building technologies.
- Highly skilled in Revit, Enscape, and Adobe CC. Provide Work Samples.
- Desire to manage client projects and communication.