The February 2022 Residential Design Review Committee and Village Association elections have been set for Saturday, February 19, 2022, with convenience voting beginning on Monday, February 14, 2022.
Voting for contested positions will take place at The Woodlands Township located at 2801 Technology Forest Blvd., The Woodlands, Texas, 77381. Voting will take place outside of the Board Chambers and voters should enter the north side of the building.
Voting in the 10 contested races is open to residents of The Woodlands and property owners ages 18 and older in the respective villages. The following entities have contested races:
- Cochran’s Crossing Residential Design Review Committee
- Cochran’s Crossing Village Association
- College Park Residential Design Review Committee
- Creekside Park Village Association
- Grogan’s Mill Village Association
- Indian Springs (TWA) Residential Design Review Committee
- Indian Springs Village Association
- Panther Creek Residential Design Review Committee
- Panther Creek Village Association
- Sterling Ridge Residential Design Review Committee
All other Residential Design Review Committee and Village Association positions were unopposed and, therefore, no voting will be held for those positions.
Monday, February 14, 2022 through Friday, February 18, 2022, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Election Day Voting:
Saturday, February 19, 2022, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For general information about the elections, including a list of candidates filed and the full list of contested and uncontested races, visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/februaryelection. Specific questions regarding the Residential Design Review Committee and Village Association elections can be directed to Karen Dempsey at 281-210-3800.
Election results will be posted on the Township Web site, www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov following the election.
For more information on The Woodlands Township, please call 281-210-3800 or visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov.
Source: The Woodlands Township