Small architecture firm specializing in high-end residential design seeks a full-time associate with a minimum of 3 years of experience. Responsibilities include drawing production and project management (including coordination with clients, consultants, regulatory agencies and contractors) throughout all phases of design and construction.
Skills and Qualifications:
- NAAB-accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture is required
- 3+ years of professional experience is required
- Licensed Architect preferred
- Knowledge of the design process, and ability to meet project goals and prepare deliverables
- Precision and attention to detail in daily work
- Interest in pursuing excellence in residential design
- Proficiency in 2D CAD is required, Microstation preferred
- Proficiency in 2D & 3D presentation renderings is preferred (Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch-Up, etc.)
- Skills in professional communication and project organization
- An enthusiastic attitude and the desire to continue to improve one’s knowledge and skills.
Please send all inquiries, along with a resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org